Here I am going to put my first post to good use! hooray right?
First I will set out my goals and I am going to set some reasonable requirements for my goals which are:
- They have to have a physical end date or goal I can tell I reached, no fuzzy stuff
- I have to update a post about them at least once a month on here.
- Reasonability as expected
- These will be the only long term goals I will attempt to hit (3+ mo)
- The goal must be something I can solely control
These requirements are here to keep the simplicity of each.
- Goal One- Finish my cut (cutting my calories while weight lifting to increase muscle tone and decrease fat I would very like to have abs by the end of this)
- How- Decrease calories by 500 and continually increase my lifts to grow muscle.
- accountability- This is difficult, but I will be recording progress pics, weight, and all food eaten for the next 10 weeks minimum
- Goal two- Expand myself professionally ( expand list of people I know so I an use them as future assets when I try to build a career)
- How- Improve my resume, linkedin, and even reach out by cold emailing or cold calling to connect with other local professionals who can assist me in reach my desired future
- accountability- I will update the blog with any success in reaching other professionals
- Goal three- Improve social interaction and communication (we know that communication is the basis of humanity and very difficult to master so I will be improving different aspects of social interaction such as the way I dress, the way I look at people, the way I listen, what I say, and much more since this may be by far the most complex goal yet…. ps. the benefits of this one will be extraordinary)
- How- I will literally change myself to be more attractive, but not just physically also mentally. Working at a retail job will give me lots of opportunities to interact with people of different ages and map out any awkward moments and lack of fluidity and physical interactions.
- Accountability- Later in the year I will attempt to a cold interaction with something everyday for the month and post a page about each interaction that happens and how it goes and even more importantly how I feel.